Now that he is one year old and he has his big activation day coming up next week (AHHHH!) I felt that it was only right to reveal Butters' true name. We won't completely abandon his nickname, but he is growing up, and everyone in the family is afraid that after he graduates from high school and gets admitted into medical school, he will be resigned to suffer the fate of being referred to as, "Dr. Butters."
Ladies and Gentlemen, Without Further Ado, I Present to You, Paul Anthony Jones III
Of course, this has led to yet another nickname, "Pauly."
And then, there's, "Pauly Butters."
I could go on. And on.
Between Paul Anthony and Peter John we have quite a few of the mjor Catholic saints covered ;) (my hubby and my dad were raised Catholic- me no so much, but I still appreciate a good Romanesque church)
ReplyDeleteYeah, hubby was raised Catholic as well. Peter John has a nice ring to it. I am thinking that if we have another child I am going with a more offbeat name. We will see.
ReplyDelete