Thursday, August 8, 2013

CI Surgery Prep and Info!

Just wanted to give an FYI and let you know that I added a new page that gives some info on how to prepare for CI surgery and a sample list of questions to ask your surgeon, and a sample list of stuff to bring the day of surgery.   It's in the tabs section labeled, "Preparing for CI surgery."

Hope this helps any of you out there who are about to go through this with your little ones, or those of you who think you may be going through this in the near future.  I like to plan.  I hate anything unexpected.  I have to know as much about lots of stuff as much as I possibly can.  This list is an effort to ease the anxiety of surgery. 

We are getting ready for Butters' left ear surgery in two weeks.  I will be pulling up this list probably next week.  Let me know if you have questions, or if there is something you would like for me to add to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment