Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tomorrow is the Day - Or One of the Days

Getting ready for the first hearing booth test and MRI results tomorrow. I'm of course, more anxious about the MRI results. I'm not freaking out completely yet. My stomach is not in knots, though it probably will begin as soon as I wake in the morning (if I get any sleep). I have been packing the diaper bag and cleaning, which is a nervous habit that I have. It doesn't really matter because the house begins accruing even more dust in mere minutes after only a half an hour has passed. But it gets my mind off of stuff. It's movement. It's distraction. It's thinking about whether I can find a dual speech/OCD therapist who can work with both Butters and myself. We are getting through this stuff though - with all of our family's, friends', and blogger friends' help and support. We can't thank you all enough!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ellen, I could definitely use them. Hope you and Peter are doing great!

    ReplyDelete