| Butters' First Present |
| He enjoyed the gift wrap the best |
| This pic speaks for itself |
And I am also adding a quick little video of Butters discovering the wonders of his crib mattress. I had taken the sheet off to wash it, stepped out for a sec, and found him having a grand ole' time. You will be able to hear a sampling of his new vocalization, a high-pitched "AHHHHH." It's very similar to the previous "AHHHH" that he was constantly doing but this one is a soprano version. Oh, and of course, the ever-present cricket chirp like humming of the feedback from the hearing aids will lend some nice background music as well.
The very end of this clip shows him getting ready to rip his hearing aid off - something I am sure you fellow hearing aid parents can appreciate.
No comments:
Post a Comment