Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hearing Aid Fitting Day

Wow!  So, today is the day that my three month old son, "Butters" gets his first set of hearing aids.  I'm not sure whether to be excited, scared, or what.  There have been so many thoughts and feelings floating around in my brain even before he entered this Earth.  All I know is that it will be quite the adventure.   I just hope I can keep him from eating his hearing aids.


Oh, and this is the first time I've ever created any "bloggy" type thing.  Not to mention that I am NOT computer savvy.  So, please bear with me on both the journey to help my son hear AND my journey to navigating the techie world!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear how his day went - Happy Hearing Birthday, Butters! He reminds me of my own son at the same age - four years later, we are very grateful for those hearing aids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay! I can't imagine my little one without hearing aids now. She is now 2 1/2! She loves getting the pink glitter ear molds and her friends wish they had pretty sparkles in their ears too. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. dlefler and Talking Flies, Thank you for your thoughts! It truly helps to have you guys out there to offer support and inspiration - and most importantly, HOPE! Your stories are what keep us going!

    ReplyDelete